Kat's Crochet Creations

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I Am Playing Catch Up

I am playing catch up with my blog. I finished my pouch (pic one below) (for my crochet books), and it didn't turn out the way I wanted, but it works andwill hold all my books. I ordered 3 more crochet books, and can't wait til they get here. Needless to say, they will fit in the pouch (made it extra large). LOL! It is the first thing I have ever tried to make without a pattern, so I can't complain. Pics 2 & 3 are of the blanket I am making for my step-grandbaby that is due in October. At the rate I am going, it will take til then to finish it. I keep wanting to try all the patterns I see on Crochetville. Which takes me to pic 4. It is my attempt at AJ's Wrist Bag. I made it for a little girl that goes to my Mom's church. Also in the pic is a scrunchie I made to match the purse. First scrunchie I ever made.

My WIP's as of right now are:

Blanket for grandbaby
Baby cowboy boots
Tie

Until next time...... Keep those crochet hooks going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home