Kat's Crochet Creations

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Been A Long Time

It has been forever since I have updated. I will be glad when things settle down so I can get back to Crochetville for more than a few minutes at a time.
For those of you who don't know, my Dad had 5 bypass surgery. He is doing better, and got to go home today.I am so glad. Now if he will just behave himself. LOL.
I haven't gotten much crocheting done. I have my uncle(who lives with my parents) to take care of, and her 2 dogs. They are not a problem to take care of, just keeps me busy. I am kinda in the blah mood about crocheting. Don't know what I want to make. I start something, and then I just don't like it, or get bored with it. Maybe I will perk up soon.
I have recieved 3 wonderful RAOKs. Thread, needles, yarn, stitch markers, and some wonderful things for my daughter. All of it was great! It meant alot to me, and helped alot!
Hope you all have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home