Kat's Crochet Creations

Monday, April 04, 2005

Loving It!

I just couldn't wait! I dug into the baby yarns I recieved and have gotten a blue baby onsie (I have to get buttons for it), a little girl set which includes: a poncho, a hat, and fake mary janes, and another pair of baby socks. I am having such fun! I had to ga ahead and post some pics. I was going to wait until I had everything done, but I am just so thrilled about it all.
I am also working on the 12 point star baby ripple blanket. I am just using a verigated (bright colors) yarn I already have. I have found a scarf pattern I want to try and have bought my yarn, but I don't know when I will get to it. LOL. I am definitly getting into having multiple WIP's. I just hope I don't get in over my head!
Below is a pic of what I have done so far with the baby yarn for my local NICU.

2 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Blogger Marla said...

Hi Kat!

Beautiful going home set you made! I love it! Was just going thru your blog. Come visit me anytime and thanks for the welcome to crochetville!

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Fantastic blog! And the baby stuff is amazing. You're very talented! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home