Kat's Crochet Creations

Saturday, April 23, 2005

WOW!

I have been in and out of town for the past week, and I have recieved these wonderful packages. I know my neighbors are wondering what is going on!LOL! So many nice people from Crochetville have sent things to me and my daughter. It just make everything better when you open the door or mailbox and have a note or package. You realize that their are people out there thinking about you and you are not alone when the world wants to dump on you. Below are some pics of the wonderful things I recieved for myself and my daughter. The comfortghan she is holding came from Heartmade Blessing. They are a wonderful group of people who donate their time to make squares that are put together to make a ghan for someone who needs a little comfort. Thank you all for everything! You made my days alot brighter!

4 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger mandyflynn97680775 said...

I read your blog, and i thought it was rather cool. check out My Blog
Please Click Here to view it

Have a Great Day

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger mikefisher1298 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger joeharolds0071 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger shawnwilliams71138392 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home